Monday, April 10, 2006

What now?? Plus some new pic's

I really don't understand what is going on with the marine system (which is my Fish tank). It looks great and I don't see any major problem with any inverts like this guy (Banded shrimp). Yet another on of my fishy's has found the grim reaper just a few days ago. It wasn't an expensive fish but non the less it was being devoured by one of my green bristle star fish in which I've mentioned before. Now not even with all the dam experience I have had raising small hatcheries of clown fish and shrimp etc. I still can't figure out why sometimes things happen to the best of us. May it's just one of those strange cosmic weird things of someone higher than us telling us "Hey Stupid, Don't you know this stuff belongs in the Dam Ocean!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home